Club membership €720 per calendar year. This is payable by standing order at €60.00 per month. In addition, there is a 'one-off' joining fee of €125.00.
Aircraft hourly rate
The hourly rate for the aircraft is €210 per hour (Tach) or part thereof. This covers instructor time (if any) and fuel. This increase is effective from 5th April 2022 and is the first rate increase since 18 October 2015 despite fuel and other cost increases.
Concessionary Flying Rates
Club members also enjoy the following special rates. Note: These 'special offer' rates are subject to change without notice.
1) BLOCK HOURS PURCHASE SCHEME 2023
The following rates will apply to AFC club members that wish to avail of an offer to block purchase flying hours in advance.
20 hours @ €190.00 = €3,800.00. Savings of €400.00
25 hours @ €185.00 = €4,625.00. Savings of €625.00
(1) Hours refer to Tach time.
(2) Block purchased hours are non-refundable and non-transferable.
(3) Block purchased hours not flown within 12 months of purchase will be forfeited.
(4) When a member has flown 25 Tach hours during 2023 he/she may avail of offer (2) below
(5) Those interested may contact Michael Traynor at 087-6440572 or e-mail email@example.com.
2) FREQUENT FLYERS (OVER 25 TACH HOURS P.A.)
Any member that flies more than 25 Tach hours in a calendar year may fly the hours from 25 hours onward at €180.00 per hour. Before applying this rate members must seek approval from the Secretary, 21st Century Flyers Limited and verify hours flown up to 25 hours.